Study, entertainment, tourism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study, entertainment, tourismLog in

This forum is sponsored by the goverment

THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+20
Kimhong
Tranphuonganh
laibaohan
NguyenPhuongThao
Tailene
hakhanhnhu
Phan Huỳnh Bảo Ny
Vietha
Nguyễn Ngọc Nguyên
gojobachhoa
Phat Ronaldo
Carolinehuynh
MinhNgocDam913
Cương Tuấn
Võ Huỳnh Nhật Linh
ngohangochan
minhphongteomonsu
Trần Quỳnh Anh
Phạm Trần Hương Giang
lehoanggiangHMD
24 posters

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE

more_horiz
Main content
1. Your experience of using it
2. Compare it with the previous one
3. Present the opinions of people who think teenagers rely much on technology device
4. Ask other contributors to react to your post

(100-120 words)
Deadline: Feb 2, 2024

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyRe: THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE

more_horiz
Last month I bought a new iPad. I use it every day for schoolwork and for accessing social media, especially for entertainment. It's also great for messaging my friends. Both include phone features, but iPads are larger than phones, so they are more convenient to use and better for my health, specifically my eyes.
I used to have a smartphone. Although it was powerful, it was easy to take. However, it was too difficult for me to do my homework because it was very slow and didn't have much storage. It is only suitable for entertainment and communication, but the iPad can be used for both entertainment and learning.
Unfortunately, my parents are always telling me to get off the iPad and do more outdoor activities. They think teenagers should spend less time interacting with people via a screen and more time talking face-to-face.
I'd be interested to hear what you think about this. Do you agree with them?

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyRe: THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE

more_horiz
Hi guys,

Just snagged the Samsung Galaxy S24+ and oh boy, it's slick! 🌟 This is the first and only Galaxy S24 Series phone with Galaxy AI at the present time. � The smart image editing feature supports many convenient photo editing tools, helping me edit photos manually right on my smartphone instead of having to spend time on a computer to complete. 📷 Live call interpreter can interpret up to 13 languages ​​directly through the call, the interpretation process will display both the original language text taken from the audio on the other end of the line, the passed text interpreter, and even the audio has passed through the interpreter. 📞 Circle to Search and its setup allow me to quickly search the web for items I'm interested in in images or text without switching apps or typing a search. 🔎 Upgrading from an older model, the jump in speed and screen real estate is a game-changer. Seriously, it's like going from a bike to a sports car. 🏎

But I've noticed folks saying teens are too glued to tech nowadays. 📱 While I see their point, I think it’s about balance, ya know? Personally, I dig the productivity boost with apps and staying connected.

What's your take on it? Especially you, gen Z-ers. Are we leaning too much on our shiny gadgets, or are they just epic tools for the times? Let's chat about it and share our thoughts!

Chime in, friends!

#SamsungGalaxyS24Plus#GalaxySSeries#GalaxyAI
#CircleToSearch
#TechTalk #TeenTechDependency

Last edited by Trần Quỳnh Anh on Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Quite recently i wanted to get a new laptop, since my old one is no longer repairable. So i bought a new one from Dell instead.

I have been using this new one for almost 2 months, and from just the functionality alone, i immediately thought it was far more superior than my old one, the keyboards were easy to press and not require a lot of force, it has touch screen controls similar to my IPhone, which was very convenient since sometimes there were not enough space for a mouse pad.

For the reliance on technology, i think this is the teenager's fault of overusing it, not the device itself, and most parents blame on the companies that created these devices, rather than the teenager, while they themsleves do not control their children well.

What are your thoughts? Leave anything in the comments, I'm happy to respond.

more_horiz
My dad have recently bought me a new laptop, it is an ASUS laptop with the model that I really like.

It operate very smoothly and hardly ever get stuck on anything whether its processing big zip or downloading massive file. The feels of the keyboard is satisfying. The design is stylish and fits well with my tablescape.

The screen is a bit smaller than my old laptop but it have great resolution nonetheless. The weight is about the same, a bit lighter. The dark colors helps it look less dirty than the previous grey one.

For screentime however, I must admit, I do think I spend quite a lot of my time on my computer and or phone. It can be considered borderline an addiction. 😅 But I have been trying to get out of it lately and steps out more due to my mom constantly reprimanding me about it.

Technology is an important and integral part of our lives in this era, there nothing wrong in using the things available to you to makes life easier I think but you can't completely rely on it, its just a tool/device at the end of the day, it serve you, you don't serve it so sometime establishing a healthy boundary in using your smart devices is a good decision.

Thats what I think at least. If you have any thoughts on this please leave some words for me, I'll be happy to listen to different ideals.

more_horiz
So I’ve just gotten this new iPad with a Apple Pencil from my relatives. The first time I use it, it was quite difficult to understand what was happening. There were many apps and features that took me a long time to work around with. However, after weeks, I’ve found myself using the device very well. Compare to my previous devices, the iPad was way harder to handle. People say that these days teenagers are relying too much on technology devices. I partly agree with this statement. Not only teenagers but the adults are also relying too much on technology devices. We use them every second of our days and can’t handle when they are taken away. Therefore, we ought to look at the world outside and interact with people more. I’d be happy to read from you. What do you think?

more_horiz
Last month, my dad brought me to the phone store and bought me a brand new phone. I use it almost every day, for schoolwork, for communication and for entertainment of course.I used to have a iPad but it was too old to use, it also get lagging very often which makes it very difficult to finish my homeworks. However, with my new phone everything can be done smoothly now since it has a stronger chip and a bigger storage. It also has better cameras which can help me take high-quality photo with my family and my friends. Nowadays, people often say that teenagers are relying too much on technology. I agree with them. When people are addicted to technology, it causes relationships to be damaged, so teenagers need manage their time efficiently and only be on technology when needed during acceptable hours.
What y'all think? Feel free to express your opinion.

more_horiz
Recently, I purchased a new device that has greatly impressed me. It is a smartphone named iPhone 13 Blue. With its sleek and modern design, improved camera system, and faster performance, the iPhone 13 is a highly anticipated release. In this essay, we will delve into the design and features, software and user experience, as well as the pricing and availability of the iPhone 13.

The iPhone 13 features a sleek and modern design, with a 6.1-inch OLED display that offers a stunning visual experience. The phone also boasts an improved camera system with larger sensors and better low-light performance, allowing users to capture stunning photos and videos. The A15 Bionic chip offers faster performance and improved battery life, making it an ideal choice for those who use their phones for extended periods. Additionally, the iPhone 13 is water and dust-resistant, making it a durable choice for those who are always on the go.
However, I am dissatisfied with my new phone due to several weaknesses such as temperature increases during charging or battery depletion.

Here are some details of my new phone. What do you think about it? Please share your opinions in the comments. Also, I am considering buying an iPhone. Should I go for the 14, 15, or 16?
#MinhNgocDam11N2
#toiyeuiphone
#muadienthoaimoihaykhong

more_horiz
Hey fellow tech enthusiasts!

I hope you're doing great. I recently got my hands on a brand-new computer, and i couldn't wait to share my experience with all of you. First off, I must say, I'm blown away by the overall experience. It's incredibly fast, efficient, and has all the features I need. I'm able to run multiple applications and programs simultaneously without any lag or delay. I'm particularly impressed with the new operating system, which is quite different from what I had on my old computer, which was no slouch either, I can definitely feel the upgrade. The new interface is more streamlined and intuitive, making it easier for me to navigate and find what I need. My old computer was slow, outdated, and would often freeze up, causing me to lose my work. With this new computer, I'm able to work much more efficiently and productively.

However, I recently heard someone say that teenagers rely too much on computers and some argue that it hinders face-to-face communication skills and to over-depended. Others debate that technology is an essential part of our lives and can be used in balanced and educational way. I'm interested to hear what others think about this statement. In my opinion, computers are an integral part of our lives, and we use them for everything from schoolwork to entertainment.

What are your view on this topic? Have you encountered any discussions or studies on the matter? Let's start a discussion and hear everyone's thoughts.

Can’t wait for your responses! Wink

more_horiz
Yo N2K33,
I want to own a DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) camera and now I have my first one. Last week, my father and I looked for Canon 6D on Facebook and decided to buy it.
Canon 6D is not an expensive camera. However, it was invented for me.

Now, there are some of my experiences after using the 6D:

- 6D has a 20.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor that can capture images clearly. I'm a fan of portrait photography, so the quality of images that 6D brings me has completely conquered me
- Advanced focus measuring system with 11 points that can auto-focus on the subject.
- Integrated Wi-Fi, and GPS which really I need to copy images to my personal devices. When I go to take photos for school events, the 6D, easy to copy images, help me a lot in my working process.
- Other specifications that support me to take the most beautiful photos. At first, I didn't know much about the specifications of my camera like aperture, depth of field, focal length, shutter speed, etc, but AF mode can adjust for me. The left thing for me to do is just "tick".

Technology devices are supportive of our lives and can make money too. Therefore, to my honest, technology devices are something indispensable in life.

My new camera is my third eye which extends my knowledge of the beauty of this world. How about you? Do you have such a vjp pro siu cap vu tru experience like me? Feel free to share your story. I will not read it. Thanks =)))

Some of my photos from the 6D
THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE Z5127611
THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE Z5127612THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE Z5127613
THE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE Z5127614

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICE

more_horiz
Hi guys! Is there anything new? study study

Anyway, I have bought a SONY DSC-WX220/BCE32 camera. I haven't used all of its functions yet. But I heard that it has all mod cons, although the price isn't too costly. It can be used for vlogging and photography, so versatile rightt!king

This is the first time I have had a camera, so it was kinda amazing to me. I was clumsily taking pictures at first, but after taking many, i improved my skills, hopefully.
geek

My mom asked me why I bought a camera when I have my own phone. I tried to cotton her on, and she finally made it. For me, the experience of using a camera is more sophisticated when compared to a smartphone. As a teenager, using any technological devices is based on the demand, not about addiction or reliance. flower

That's all I can share. What about you? Tell us about your story. cheers cat farao

more_horiz
I just got a new Iphone last 2 months which is the latest version of smartphone of Apple. During the last 2 months, my life has completely stepped into a better chapter. It's packed with new features that are sure to say that IT’S LITTTT I love you🔥

Talking about Iphone 15 we cannot skip the new features of the camera The iPhone 15 Pro Max has a significantly better camera system than the iPhone 14 (which is my old smartphone). This is definitely a suitable smartphone for me in order to catch every moment in my life, especially my beautiful face 🫶.Moreover, my new phone has a larger and brighter display than the iPhone 14. Also the iPhone 15 Pro Max has a longer battery life than my old one.

Some people believe that the younger generation is too dependent on technology. They argue that young people spend too much time on their phones and computers, and that this is having a negative impact on their social skills, mental health, and physical health.
Others believe that technology can be a valuable tool for young people. They argue that technology can help young people learn, connect with others, and be creative.

Do you think the younger generation is too dependent on technology? Let me know in the comments below.

**#iPhone15ProMax #iPhone14 #technology #generationZ**

more_horiz
Recently, I have had a chance to get a brand new laptop Macbook Air 15 that's both fast and good-looking. The Apple MacBook Air 15 is great for school use. Thanks to its thin and light design, it feels incredibly well-built and very portable. It has a sharp, bright display, a comfortable keyboard, and a large, responsive touchpad. Compared to my previous laptop, this new one is a significant upgrade. It works faster and can do more things at the same time without slowing down. The screen looks nicer, and the whole design is cooler. It's also easier to connect to other stuff. However, some people believe that teenager rely too much on laptops nowadays. They say teens spend a lot of time on screens instead of hanging out with friends or going outside. They worry this might affect how well teens talk to people in person and could make them less active. How about you, do you think the teenager rely much on the technology device?

more_horiz
albino Hola! I'm responding to this post in order to share my experience with the new laptop known as the iiyama level gaming laptop, which I received as a birthday gift from my father. With my use of this laptop, I was highly impressed by its excellence and how well it fit my requirements for an excellent laptop. Very Happy

Begin with the appearance, this laptop absolutely fantastic with the magnificent design makes it looks so unique, the screen is curved at two edges, the logo is embossed in the bottom middle of the screen with the brand "iiyama" at the top of the screen on the left, the great thing that is two small piece of plastic in the middle of the two sides to prevent the screen from colliding with the keys when we folded the laptop. The main feature of the laptop is its enormous data storage, which is approximately 500 GB. This allows users to store a variety of business documents or download large programs or games that demand a range of data. Due to its increased quickness and efficiency over its predecessor, this laptop is now far superior and really aids in my ability to study and finish tasks.

There were discussion that nowadays, teenagers rely much on technology device. In my point of view, there is no denying the practicality of technology in making life easier and more efficient in every aspects, especially helping teenagers to be more sociable, more flexible and gaining creativity by the variety of the digital device they are using. So that brings more benefits than disadvantages as they should be more open - minded about this problem.

That's all from me. Me being interested in hearing your thoughts on this ASAP Embarassed cat cat

#elizaphan #cabongVTCA #superslay
#period #1:35 AM

more_horiz
Hi guys cheers
My recent acquisition of a new laptop has been a game-changer in my digital experience. The upgraded processing speed, vibrant display, and enhanced functionalities have notably elevated my productivity and overall satisfaction. Comparing it to my previous laptop, the difference is striking – faster performance, improved graphics, and a more streamlined user interface. Amidst these technological advancements, concerns arise about teenagers overly relying on devices. Critics argue that excessive screen time can hinder social skills and physical activity among the younger generation. I'm curious to hear other contributors' thoughts on striking the right balance between technology use and a healthy lifestyle, especially in the context of teenagers and their reliance on devices. What are your experiences and perspectives on this matter?

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyMy fav laptop

more_horiz
Recently, I haven't bought any new technological devices so I want to write some of my experience about the laptop I have been using for more than a year.

My parents bought this laptop for me in the summer of 2022 for my study, so that I chose the one which is strong and durable then I can use it until my university or after-graduate. I think this is the best device I have ever owned, from the appearance to the configuration, everything is perfect. It's a gaming laptop but designed elegantly so it won't be too remarkable for people want to be usual. The screen is 14.7 inches so it's wide enough for me to study or watch movie. I choose the one which is 16GB Ram and 512GB Memory in order not to change the device in the future. Thanks to the configuration, I can do most of the agents on this laptop. One drawback of this laptop will be the heavy weight so it's inconvenient for me to bring to another place.

Compared with the old laptop which is bought for my sister, ofc I would love my new one because I can play the games which I'm supposed not to play in the old one. The only reason I don't like about the old laptop is the weak configuration and it runs very slow recently.

There are some of views saying that teenager are relying too much on computers. In my opinion, due to the heavy study and fast life, teenagers need to adapt to the change so computer is where teenagers can find information, help for their study, entertain and become more sociable. But I also can't deny that some of teenagers are spending too much time unnecessarily on computers and they should spend more time with their family and their friends in real life.

That is all about my experience and opinions, looking forward to receiving your ideas tongue

#slaykween #n2k33

more_horiz
🥳 I recently acquired a state-of-the-art technology device which is my new Ipad Air 5 and my experience has been remarkably positive.

Its sleek design, enhanced processing power, and advanced features significantly outshine my previous device. The seamless integration of new applications and improved performance has truly elevated my digital experience. Also, all of its features helps me to surf the Internet to search the information, edit photos and videos, and keep in touch with my family and my friends. 🔎 📸 🏡

❓However, amidst the excitement, it's hard to ignore the ongoing debate about teenagers' reliance on technology. Some argue that excessive use can hinder face-to-face interactions and contribute to a disconnect from the physical world. While my new device undoubtedly enhances my daily activities, the concerns raised about technology dependence among teenagers are valid and warrant further exploration. What are your thoughts on finding a balance between technological advancement and mindful usage, especially among the younger generation?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my recent technology device experience and the concerns raised about teenagers relying too much on technology. Share your insights and reactions! 🫶🫶🫶

more_horiz
Hey everyone!
Last month I bought a new laptop💻. Although the price is high, it's a great technology device with a modern and lightweight design that I'd like to share with you. It has a 13-inch high-resolution display and a powerful processor which makes it great for multitasking. The long battery life also help me stay productive with my schoolwork.
This laptop is a little bit lighter than my previous one, so it is easy to take. The old laptop’s screen was small, and the operating system was impossible to download new software.
My opinion about the reliance on technology devices of teenagers is technology devices play a important role in modern life. However, teenagers should spend less time playing computer games and more time talking face-to-face.
What do you think🧐? Do you agree with me? I’d be happy to listen to your opinion.

more_horiz
I got a new ipad half a year ago, and so far it has been a fantastic experience. Ipad helps the studying process much easier as it has many applications, especially educational ones. My previous ipad did not have Apple pencil feature, making nearly impossible to write down lessons properly. Moreover, the screen is larger and high-quality. I now enjoy a vast variety of movies and series with better experience. Therefore, the new Ipad is truly an upgrade. Personally, teenagers do rely on technology but it is mostly to their own good. This is because it can help them with study as well as entertainment. Admittedly, teens may overdo it sometimes as devices are addictive.

Last edited by Tranphuonganh on Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
My laptop has recently broken, maybe because it's ages, so last week my mother gave me a new laptop. I love it😍. I use it every day for schoolwork and relaxation.😋

Even though I loved my old laptop, I have to admit that the new one is much better. It can store large amounts of data and process information much faster than my old one. The clearer image quality helps protect my eyes when working in front of the screen for long periods. So, with this laptop, it helps me study and work better than before.I love you

Today some people believe that teenagers are relying too much on devices. For me, the reality is not like that, it depends on each person's habits, not only young people but also adults, so each person needs to arrange a reasonable screentime to use the devices and communicate directly with others more to avoid addiction and reduce your productivity

What's in your view? I'd be happy to hear from you I love youI love youI love you

more_horiz
One of the technological devices that I possess is a smartwatch. This sleek and stylish accessory not only tells the time but also offers a plethora of features that seamlessly integrate with my daily life. With its built-in fitness tracker, it keeps me motivated by monitoring my steps, heart rate, and calories burned. Additionally, I can conveniently receive notifications for calls, messages, and social media updates right on my wrist. Weather updates and music control are other convenient features that enhance my daily routines. The ability to set reminders and alarms ensures that I stay organized and punctual. Overall, my smartwatch proves to be an indispensable gadget that effortlessly combines fashion with functionality.

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyMy Experience of Using a Newly Bought Technology Device

more_horiz
Recently, I had the opportunity to upgrade my technology device to the latest model available in the market. As I unpacked the sleek and shiny gadget, excitement coursed through my veins. My previous device had served me well, but it was time to embrace the advancements of this new technology.

Upon booting up the device, I was amazed at its lightning-fast speed and enhanced functionality. The user interface was intuitive, seamlessly weaving efficiency and simplicity into every aspect. The improved display quality vividly brought colors to life, making images and videos appear breathtakingly realistic. With a superior camera and vast storage capacity, capturing and storing memories felt effortless.

Comparing this device to its predecessor, it was evident how far technology had advanced. Its performance was not merely an upgrade but rather a transformation. The new device effortlessly surpassed every feature my previous one possessed, leaving me in awe of its capabilities.

Eager to gauge other users' opinions on this technological marvel, I turned to various forums to share my experience. I sought to engage in discussions to further understand its potentials and limitations. I was interested in hearing differing viewpoints, allowing me to explore all the possibilities offered by this incredible device.

In conclusion, my experience of using this newly acquired technology device has been nothing short of extraordinary. Its exceptional features leave no room for doubt regarding the progress of technological advancements. Thus, I invite fellow enthusiasts to share their experiences, opinions, and insights on the forum, enabling us to delve deeper into the possibilities this device holds.

descriptionTHE NEWLY BOUGHT TECHNOLOGY DEVICE EmptyDw the Hedgehog posted a reply too!

more_horiz
Honestly, it has been a while since I ever got another technology device. In fact, the latest one I got is my phone, which was bought almost two years ago. It was supposed to be a gift from my family because I got into "Humada" High School, but I bought it myself instead because that promise was never fulfilled. Its name was the Samsung Galaxy M52. The battery lasts much longer than my old phone, the touchscreen is much smoother too. Overall it's good, I don't really ask too much on a phone. I know I use my phone a lot but mostly for finding information and topics in life to think about. I believe that it's truly a bad thing to rely too much on technology devices despite their nowadays conveniences. I know I'm not the only that think this way, so, all agree?

Share your ideas! Flex your devices🤭.

🦔

Last edited by Chuông Ánh Dương on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz

Hey everyone,
I'm thrilled to introduce our latest electronic device that is designed to simplify your life. This cutting-edge gadget is equipped with advanced features to streamline everyday tasks and enhance convenience. It's sleek, compact, and packed with innovative technology that ensures seamless integration into your daily routine. With the rising trend of smart devices among today's youth, I believe that embracing smart technology not only offers convenience but also opens up opportunities for creativity and productivity. The ability to control your environment with a simple voice command or tap of a screen is empowering and provides a glimpse into the future of technology. I'm excited to hear your thoughts and experiences with smart devices, and I believe that our new electronic device will revolutionize the way you interact with technology.

Everyone please notice my post lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply